发布时间：2021/1/14 22:23:16 人气： [content:visits]
Mixed-flow vertical turbine pumps are large vertical turbines used in municipal water supply, large-scale industrial applications, desalination applications, as well as flood control. Depending on the impeller design, mixed-flow impellers may be enclosed (such as those shown in the diagram) or open (similar to those shown in the axial-flow diagram below).
Enclosed-impeller mixed-flow turbine pumps often have up to 3 or more stages and produce flows up to 20,000 GPM. Open mixed-flow impellers can be much larger – sometimes designed for flows in excess of 50,000 GPM, but are usually limited to just a single stage (though two-stage designs are occasionally seen).
The Mixed-Flow Vertical Turbine Pumps are used to transfer clear water,rain water,water in iron sheet pits,sewage and seawater,servicing in power plants,iron and steel works,water supply companies,sewage treatment plants, petroleum and chemical industries, mines as well as municipal water supply and drainage projects, farmlands irriagation, flood protection and drain water logged farmlands,etc..The temperature of pumped media is below 55 degree and reaches to 90 degree for special design. The flow rate ranges from 30 to 20000m3/h and the head—from 7 to 300m.
1. Operation smooth,safe and reliable,starting without exhausting vacumn,service life long.
2. Flowing channel simple and reliable,saving the investment for construction of the pump house.
3. Easy to be installed and dismantled. Easy to be maintained and inspected.
4. High efficiency and help saving the cost.
500—Outlet of the pump:500mm
HLB---Mixed-Flow Vertical Turbine Pump
2000---Designed flow rate at 2000 cubic meters per hour
23---Design headed at 23 meters
Mixed-Flow Vertical Turbine Pump Structure feature:
1. HLB series pumps are of vertical single stage axial flow pump.
2. The following structure types are available for the pump:the discharge opening above and/or under the mounting foundation(Type Code named S and X respectively);the axial thrust force born by the pump and/or by the motor(Type Code named T and D);lubricating water from outside and/or from the pump itself.
3. The intake sump is of wet pit and/or dry pit types.
Wet pit type:lower part of the pump inundated in the intake sump.
Dry pit type:the water enters into the pump,the suction bellmouth is connected with the inlet pipe of the pump by means of elbow bend pipe of 900.
4. The Rubber guide bearings and the Thordon guide bearings are available for bearings of the pump.
5. Generally when the nozzle diameter of the pump is under 1000mm , non pull-out type is adopted for the rotor and the discharge opening is above the mounting foundation(Type Code named ST). In this case the axial thrust force and the weight of the rotor are usually born by thrust bearings of the pump itself and flexible connection is adopted between the pump and the motor.The thrust force and the weight of the rotor can also be born by the motor if required,or other structure types such as SD,XT,XD are available .Rotor pull-out type can also be adopted if required by clients.
Generally when the discharge diameter of the pump is above 1000mm, pull-out type is adopted for the rotor and the discharge opening is under the mounting foundation(Type Code named XD).In this case the axial thrust force and the weight of the rotor are usually born by thrust bearings of the motor and rigid connection is adopted between the pump
and the motor. The axial thrust force and the weight of the rotor can also be born by
the pump if required,or other structure types such as XT,SD,ST are available .Rotor non pull-out type can also be adopted if required by clients.
6. When the axial thrust force and the weight of the rotor are born by pump itself,the thrust bearing of the pump is lubricated with dilute oil and is equipped with a temperature detector Pt100 to detect bearing temperature and a pressure type thermometer to detect the temperature of lubricating oil.
7. The antielectrochemical corrosion appliance is adopted for the part of the pump contacting the liquid to ensure the service life of the pump when seawater is pumped.
8. The packing seal is adopted for the axial seal of the pump.
9. The clearance between the impeller and the impeller chamber,i.e.the rotating component and the static component,can be easily adjusted on the pump mounting foundation.
Mixed-Flow Vertical Turbine Pump Materials Of Major Parts
Sewage（incl. abrasive powder）
Intermediate column (internal & external)
Remarks:Other materials are available as per the request of clients.Cast iron is suitable only for closed type impeller.
screenshots ，WeChat Scan the Qr Code